WARNING:

This blog is all about books and reviewing/discussing them.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Night World Series #1-3


Ever wish that vampires, werewolves, witches, and shape-shifters are really out there? In the Night World series it makes all your wishes come true when you open up the first page!

The series is all about entering a whole new world. The Night World. Through out the books you'll go on different "adventures" with different characters as they come face to face with the Soulmate Principle - that every person is born with another half or a true love. But in the end all the characters come together to fight against the apocalypse. There's only one rule for the creatures of the night... Never fall in love with a human. And these are the stories of the people who broke the one enforced rule.

Book #1: The first book I would honestly say is the most boring. I really had trouble getting into it. It's tittled "Secret Vampire." And this is a story about a teenage girl named Poppy. She's just started the summer and like any other teenager she's excited to spend the time with her best friend; James. But things come crashing down for her when Poppy is diognosed with terminal cancer and has been marked with an experation date. James, a "secret" vampire, has the power to save her. But will they go against the law of the Night World to do it?
3 out of 5 stars.

Book #2: "Daughters Of Darkness" is one of my personal favorites of the whole series =]. Three vampire sisters leave their isolated home to live with the humans and have a normal life. They're now fugitives of the Night World. But when they get an unexpected visit from their brother, Ash, everything is turned upside down and sideways for the sisters. Ash was sent to bring them back home and if he doesn't succeed then it's not only his fate he's messing with but his sisters. And what will happen when he meets his human soulmate along the way?
5 out of 5 stars.

Book #3: Spellbinder is different and exciting. Two witch cousins move to a new town with their grandmother. Blaze and Thea are inseperable and have been together since birth. But when Thea finds her soulmate, what will Blaze do to get in the way?
4 out of 5 stars.

And by the way, just incase you have any plans to go to the store and buy these books, I should warn you that there's three books in one. Confused? Well, all these stories I reviewed are different books in one book together. Okay I probably just made it worse. If you understand my logic; then kudos to you! Great series. Go out and buy it or I'll hunt you down! Not really.

Also! For you Twilighterz out there, Eclipse is coming out in Theatres on Wednesday of this week! Two days for those of you trying to do the math in your head. I'm going at Midnight, cause that's just how cool I am.

Also! The third book of the Hunger Games series I reviewed about is coming out on August 24th and it's called; "Mockingjay" And be planning on me reviewing the second book of the series; "Catching Fire" soon!

Also! The 10th book in the Night World series is sceduled to come out in April 26th 2011! (Really it's the 4th book, book of the series) Too long.

Okay well that's all I got. Don't forget to comment and tell me what other books I should review! And remember, I love everyone who bothers to even read my blog! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment